Building Permit

Building Permits

The Town of Forestville requires building permits. Permits are issued by Brett Guilette, building inspector of Inspection Specialists, LLC. Brett lives in Brussels, WI and can be reached by calling phone number is 920-495-3232.

Building and Mechanical Code - Ordinance 2014-1

 Zoning Permits

The Town of Forestville has adopted County Zoning.  If you have plans to undertake any projects, such as new construction, additions or alterations, or land enhancement such as ponds, or to change how your property is used, please contact the Door County Planning Dept. to see if there are any permits required.

Sue VandenLangenberg will be the primary zoning administrator assigned to the township.

Door County Planning Department
Door County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Phone (920) 746-2323
FAX (920) 746-2387

Door County Planning Department

Soil & Water Permits

A permit may be required from Soil & Water Conservation for some land disturbance projects. Please call the Door County Government Center, Soil & Water Conservation Department, 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 at 920-746-2114 for information.

Soil & Water Conservation Department